It is not surprising to observe you shedding a lot of hair while combing or bathing, and studies show that there is no justification for being triggered. You will experience hair loss during the winter, just as your skin’s condition varies seasonally. People take the best vitamins for hair growth to prevent hair from falling out.
The leading cause is that when the atmosphere gets drier, your scalp loses all of its moisture and becomes dry. This causes dry hair, which breaks easily and causes hair to come out.
How can this issue be solved to stop hair from falling out in the winter?
Let’s move on with this post and get to know each other.
Why Does Hair Fall in the Winter Season?
In winter, the dry outside air completely drains the moisture from your scalp, leading to problems with your hair and scalp. The dry environment dries out your scalp, which leads to dandruff and makes your scalp itchy and odorous.
Furthermore, an increase in dandruff may exacerbate hair loss. Dry hair, breakage, and split ends are caused by weak hydrogen bonding in your hair strands, claims science. So, yes, hair loss does happen throughout the winter.
However, you can prevent it by consuming the best vitamins for hair growth.
Causes of Winter Hair Fall
- Hereditary – The “Family Tree” genes, which account for most hair loss cases, are to blame. Why this is occurring to us can be explained by anyone with hair loss on their mother’s or father’s side.
- Diet – Anything in our diets other than fruits and vegetables (and, of course, junk food) may be a factor in our hair’s undernutrition and hair loss. Eating a high-protein diet is generally a good idea.
- Sleep – By maintaining a regular sleeping schedule, hair loss can be less frequent.
- Stress & Tension – Stress is a significant factor in many common ailments we deal with daily, including hair loss, and yoga is one of the best natural treatments to reduce stress.
- Pollution from Environmental – Pollution from vehicles, railways, and other forms of transportation is unavoidable. Hair damage may result from pollutants.
- Parlor Procedure – When we subject our hair to harsh chemicals or a hair dryer, we cause permanent damage. Please refrain.
- Hard Water – If the water flowing from your tap is fluoridated, complex, or boring when you shower, it’s time to switch to treated water.
- Medication – If you use too many unnecessary or excessive medications for other ailments, your hair may fall out.
- Smoking – Give up all harmful habits to get your hair back in shape.
- Dandruff – Dandruff on the scalp is generally made worse by applying hair oil, which results in hair loss. Avoid doing that.
Best Tips How to Control Winter Hair Fall
To preserve healthy hair, experts advise a routine haircut every 4 to 8 weeks. In addition to reducing hair loss, it will help remove split ends and avoid hair damage. Additionally, it will promote hair growth.
Hot Oil Massage
The best thing for your hair in winter is a scalp massage. Hair follicles are bolstered from the inside out as it boosts blood flow to the scalp.
An oil massage is one of the best natural hair growth remedies, giving your hair the need to fend against the winter winds and relax. To get to the hair roots, gently massage the scalp with 2-3 teaspoons of warm olive or almond oil. The oil can provide deep conditioning to your hair, regardless of length. You must frequently massage oil through your hair to keep it strong, healthy, and shiny, as well as to encourage blood flow and nourish the hair cuticles. Watch your vitamin B levels since vitamin B12 encourages the growth of strong, healthy hair.
The hair follicles open up from regular steaming, improving nutrient absorption. Your scalp and hair will be strengthened and moisturized as a result. Your hair will become smoother, glossier, and healthier as a result.
Air Dry to Hairs
Don’t blow-dry your hair; let it air dry instead. Your hair will crack and lose its moisture if you blow dry it. Avoid leaving the house with wet hair since the cool air will dry it out and make it more fragile.
Avoid Hot Showers
Excessive time spent washing your hair in hot water will permanently dry and frizz your hair. Therefore, a hot shower is permitted, but only for five minutes.
Conditioning is essential to stop cyclical hair loss and restore moisture to your scalp, and it will shield you from the damaging impacts of heating systems and child winds and help retain the texture of your hair throughout the winter. Make your conditioner at home by using a few low-cost kitchen essentials.
Lack of vitamins, minerals, and essential elements results in hair fall. Vitamin A & E boost the production of sebum in the scalp & increases the blood flow to hair follicles. You can even use a hair growth supplement from MD Factor that helps reduce your hair fall.
Always ensure to consume adequate water that helps keep your hair hydrated. This helps your hair, increases shine, and vibrant hair helps protect against split ends & brittle hair.
Hair loss is becoming a common problem for everyone due to many different causes. You can use the tips & tricks to prevent your hair loss.
However, you can start using a hair growth supplement from MD factor that helps prevent your hair from falling. All the supplements are free from harmful chemicals, making them entirely safe for the scalp.